Tuesday, January 31, 2012

As seen - in the fitting room

I've been into town, just to look around mind you, not to buy anything, after all there is nothing I need. Went into Marks, deadly, I found this lovely skirt, just had to find a top to go with it. Fitted perfectly, oops somehow I have bought it. Will wear it on Sunday when I go out to lunch with the Ladies Club. Just the right sort of pick me up. Retail therapy, when you find something nice, is such a morale booster isn't it.

Topped off the morning with a Traditional Cornish Pasty

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Gorgeous- a perfect color for you and flattering silhouette, too. Nice share today.

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye