Tuesday, January 24, 2012

As Seen - Puddle Island


It rained hard this morning, the water was having trouble getting away, the drains were probably blocked. The bus sped through a deep puddle on the way into town the spray came halfway up the windows, good job no one was walking along the pavement at that moment. It tickled my quirky sense of humour that there was this big puddle outside River Island in town.

OOPS AND AN OBSERVATION

I bought a new spray mist in the craft shop today. Had to try it out, wanting a different effect I sprayed from the corner.
Oops!!!!
I'm left handed so why is it my left hand that is covered in ink?

2 comments:

Jimjams said...

I love the contrasts in the photo Mary - will show it to DD for her art topic) as it's got wet & dry, smooth and textured, regular and organic!

AlliR said...

You're really getting into this messy play business aren't you?! Loved catching up with your As Seen photos, and your LOs - all your DGSs are looking so grown up!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye