Thursday, January 05, 2012

A few pages done

I have brought my laptop into the lounge, which means I can't print any photos off at the moment but it does mean I can digi scrap while watching the box-in-the-corner
so here is my contribution so far for this year.

In the Bag
O So Muddy

The Making of Man

I am slowly finishing my JYC too but still got a lot to do.
16th The Ladies Club Christmas Dinner
17th Breakfast and Carols
18th Jack Frost calling

I also did a page that was a scraplift which is similar to the JYC 18th but was actually done before and being digi a little different.
Frosty Morning 18th Dec

and finally another page for the Circle Journal I am in, this one is for Gill (Mole on UKS) and her theme is water.
Love it or Loath it

2 comments:

Jimjams said...

That's not a few - it's LOADS! Well done on the JYC especially Mary!

happysnapper said...

Is that dog climbing the sculpture? You have done so many lovely pages Mary I'm just a little bit envious. Hope your foot is feeling better soon.

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye