Saturday, January 28, 2012

As seen - through the window

I was going to go into town perhaps to Hobby Craft, but I got onto the computer and with an idea buzzing in my brain started to create a new page with new ideas and lots of layer. That took me to 2.00 pm. Do I go into town now? No I'll have a stay at home day again. So my photo for today just has to be in taken in my lounge.

Here is what kept me indoors today
Viburnum Carlesii

This page I did yesterday, certainly didn't take me as long but then there are not as many new things in it just revamped and recoloured elements that I have already in my digital stash.
How do I see me

While I am adding pages here I might as well add the heritage one I did with lots of distress inking and wet embossing with glittery embossing powder.
Ancestory

Today I am grateful for ideas that flowed so well

2 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Great layouts. I love the first one...you are such a talented photographer!

Jimjams said...

Gosh you have been busy - love the doilies on the first page - so delicate!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye