Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Missed opportunity

I could kick myself for being so untidy. Most times I don't mind, most times it isn't that important. The muddle that was my desk only took a short while to bring into some sense of order.
From this

To this

But last night after I had finished downloading my photos I put my camera on the floor instead of back in it's case. Today I grabbed my bag and camera case as usual before setting off down the back lane to ASDA and for the first time ever I saw a woodpecker, he was in clear sight and staying put so good I thought I would have the best photo ever. Sad to say I didn't get it, and although I went back for my camera he wasn't any where to be seen when I returned. I do hope he stays around and I do manage to find him again with my camera in hand.

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Oh poor you! We all have messy moments and also those missed photo opportunities, where we've forgotten the camera or the battery has run out etc.
A bit galling to know it was because you didn't tidy up, that you put your camera in the wrong place and then forgot it...
Never mind Mary - perhaps you'll get an even better chance another day!

humel said...

Oh no - what a pity! I hope he comes back for another visit soon, and poses beautifully for you xx

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye