Friday, February 25, 2011

Catching up on layouts

I have enjoyed a month of In Real Life scrapbooking this month nearly all my pages have been paper and things, only 2 or 3 Digi ones, and I have thoroughly enjoyed it too. I seem to have phases of wanting to do paper scrapping then another phase of only being able to digi scrap and can't imagine ever paper scrapping again.
Strange woman!!

I don't often get to scrap in pink but this photo seemed the perfect opportunity as the colours are quite soft the dusky pink were a good match.
Nursery Rhymes

And as I said previously I would have to scrap Daniel's question about God's footprint.
If God made footprints
I hid the journalling under the colour photo, hinging the photo with snowflake stickers
If God made footprints (journalling)

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Great scrap pages, Mary. That's such a sweet question from your grandson. I love the things that small children think of - so serious and thoughtful, often such simple questions, yet there are often no "right" answers!

Jimjams said...

Two super pages Mary - I love your paper pages - glad you are making more of them this year - so strokeable!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye