Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Beautiful Queens Park

In Swindon town where I reside, in the centre near the shops, there is place of serenity and peace, an oasis from the noise. A lake, all be it made by man, where waterfowl are found, where on a sunny day the fountain shoots its spray into the air and birds enjoy the sprinkling.
Gardeners keep the plants in health the grass cut and everything looking good. There are so many things to see and enjoy. Different vistas as you walk around. A willow tree and a tree full of blossom in the spring makes one of the entrances look so grand.
In the memorial garden, my secret garden I call it, there is a calmness a sense of stillness, that lifts my spirits each time I visit there. As always I have my camera at the ready to capture the beauty of Queens Park.
Beautiful Queens Park

The Secret Garden
I did this page last May but don't think I shared it here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous pages and photos, Mary.

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye