Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday and it's Wet Again

I have just done a layout using two photos that I found in an old album. These are of my husband and daughter at Guiting Power Rare Breeds Farm in Gloucestershire. I couldn't resist these as they made me laugh. This is the first page in my new 8x8 album which I completed a few days ago. The album is covered in some curtaining material that I picked up at the church sale. It had been around for a time so I thought I would use it. The base is some mounting board that my late husband had, he used to mount and frame his cross stitch pictures and always had a good supply of board, with some polywrap as padding, book rings to joint the front and back together and a couple of butterfly broaches, that I no longer wear, to finish it off .
I had to get the iron out for the ribbon so thought I had better do the rest of the ironing too. It comes to something when it takes a scrapping need to do a job I should do anyway LOL

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye