Sunday, June 03, 2007

I'm Back

Hi Folks
I am back on line, I went up to Skipton to see my daughter and Son-in-law came back Wednesday to no telephone line whatsoever. I hated being without the web felt very cut off figuratively as well as actually.
BT engineers came and fixed it today, so I can update my blog now.

Had a good time up in North Yorkshire. My daughter is very heavy with child, as they used to say in the olden days, baby is due on the 1st July but I have my doubts as to whether he will wait till then.
The cot and baby transporter, ie pram & car seat, arrived on Tuesday so we had fun putting them together, everything is now in place for baby's arrival.
My son-in-law is so excited and a bit nervous, he keeps wanting to buy more and more toys and gadgets for the baby.

While I was phone and internetless I managed to get three scrapbook pages done;
two from my wedding photos and one page for my book of me. I was struggling at first, couldn't get any ideas although I knew what photos I wanted to use. Then the first page seemed to come together quite well. The second page I would have prefered to do again as the doodling seem to spoil it, but that is not so easy with a paper and element layout as it is with a digital one.
The small page for my book of me I am pleased with for although I had to cover some stamping that didn't go at all right the final page is pleasing and looks fine.








No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye