Tuesday, June 12, 2007


Hi Folks I have been fiddling with another digital layout today, it has not been an easy one because it has 5 different patterns in it which has taken me way out of my comfort zone. It is from Pencil Line Sketch 36. These photos were taken at the end of May this year my daughter was 36 weeks pregnant. One of Andy's sayings is "how you doing there" so the title sounded about right. I do like the sepia effect on the photos and by making them that colour it enable me to do a monochrome layout.
I am getting so excited, hope baby Daniel is either early or at least on time, really looking forward to holding a newborn baby again

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye