Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sizzling Sunday

Hi,
Its a real sizzler today, haven't been able to sit at my computer for long as it is just too hot for me in here.

Well I have done another page of my Book of Me but has been a real struggle I just could not get it to come together right, but at last I am reasonably pleased with it, still finding mistakes because it's a paper and glue and bits and bobs one. Must try harder to get it right first time. Trouble is I don't seem to be able to plan it all before I put it together, I suppose that's because I am used to doing digital layouts and you can take off and put on and fiddle about for ages until the page come together right; but this can't be done with real life ones as once something is stuck down that it.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye