Monday, August 15, 2011

Scrapping Spree

I've really been on a scrapping spree this weekend and I've also done two today.
This first one is for the weekly challenge on UKScrappers. Challenge criteria to use black cardstock, Celebration theme and Freebies. The freebies I used where my own that I had previously made available here
Christmas 2010
The other page I have done today is rather different and not sure that it is really a layout, this is for another of the challenges on Shimelle's blog. To use the words I love you for the title
I love you

Thank you Shimelle for a great weekend of challenges and I have still some more I want to do.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye