Monday, August 01, 2011

Explore - Colour


We are looking at colour today and see what colour does for us.
OK I love to wear Purple but I can't scrap in Purple, I can't work out why but I think it is that the colour is too strong for most photos, and even if you change the photos to black and white it still doesn't work as I would like.
I like to scrap in neutral colours and blends of one colour, I don't feel comfortable with bright clashing designs and colours.

I've also done the weekly challenge on UKScrappers, the criteria for this was to use blue or pink, old stash, different size or shape than usual and finally journalling
The Swan
the poem is one I did today especially for this photo.
So elegantly he glides along, silently for he has no song to sing to us, but tranquillity he brings to a troubled breast.
As our eyes rest on his white feathered back, we nothing lack if we allow that peace to linger in our hearts
Whenever I write something like this I feel it hasn't come from me but that God has given me the words, this thrills me enormously and makes it extra special.

I've also done a basic layout to record Danny's favourite all consuming game.
Race

1 comment:

Ifa said...

That's interesting about purple. Not a colour that I use either. I am a bit behind with the colour prompt this week but I love blue.

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye