Wednesday, August 10, 2011

10 on the 10th - A Day of Play

Good Morning on a sunny 10th August (well it was sunny when I started this post). My 10 this month are photos I took yesterday, of my nearly 2 year old grandson. We spent the day at play, he had fun on the different playgrounds I had fun with my camera capturing his activities. Apart from one ride on the RLNI boat it was all for free.
I am so lucky with where I live, I can take a walk down the back lane to Asda and on the way pass 3 or 4 different play areas I have been longing to take Rufus to some of them, but since they have moved I usually pick him up in town therefore have not had this opportunity. Yesterday Neil brought him over to me so I knew exactly what I wanted to do with him.
I eventually remembered to set my camera on High speed continuous shooting so I could capture just the right moment. I wish I had thought of doing this before with my grandsons as it is often so difficult to get them to stay still long enough to get the perfect shot.
If you want to see more 10 on the 10th pop over to Shimelle's place

12 comments:

Sheena said...

Love your photos Mary x
looks like the little man had a fabulous day of play.

Anonymous said...

looks like a fabulous park. Great photos too.

Tracy said...

Great pics Mary and looks like he had a blast!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like he had a wonderful time (and you did, too!). Thanks for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh! He's adorable! My grandson's nearly 3 now....wonderful photos!
Irene x

Ifa said...

He's cute. Looks like you both had fun and enjoy it whilst he still doesn't mind being photographed.

Connie Mercer said...

loved my visit~sweet pic's!!!

scrappyjacky said...

A gorgeous series of photos.

Jimjams said...

Brilliant sunny, happy photos Mary - a lovely 10 to have shared!

Melissa said...

Great photos - it looks like it was a lovely day.

Katie said...

Such lovely colourful photos and it looks like he's having so much fun :-)

AlliR said...

You've got some great parks local to you Mary, bet Rufus loved his day at play! Fab photos too.

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye