Sunday, August 14, 2011

Scrapping again

I'm still doing some of the challenges from Shimelle's CC this one for the colour challenge and I also used a sketch from Sketch Support (card sketch)
A bear in blue glasses

This next one is the retro challenge which is to use an old photo. Surprisingly I don't think I have scrapped this one before yet I did have it on my computer. Again I have used a card sketch for sketch support
Dressed to Dance

This is the last one I'll do today and it is for the Half Page challenge. Although I often do a page with plenty of white space and often in one half of the page I very seldom (if ever) make the 'white space' so busy so that for me was the real challenge.
the Haircut

Thank you Shimelle I have had some fun this weekend and am pleased with the pages I have produced even if they are mainly digital.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun layouts! I love the colors of the first layout and the design of the haircut layout!

Sarah said...

These are brilliant LOs Mary. Love the last one especially. I did all my LOs as digi ones. Embrace the digi eh? :) x

alexa said...

'Even if they are mainly digital?' Ouch, sounds like you are downgrading your talent! These are lovely - from the 'busy' white space that is still restful, to that wonderfully composed top one of the bear ... I'd be thrilled if it was me!

Sian said...

These are great Mary. I especially like your half page one, that's something I find hard to do

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye