Thursday, August 04, 2011

A little break - Photo Scavenger Hunt

I have bought myself an update of my programme I use for scrapping and it is taking forever to get it set up. Trouble is I make so many embellishments and leave them as Serif files so the only place to store them is in Serif Gallery, but I can't find a way of importing them in bulk from the old programme to the new. So it is a time consuming job, and I needed a break from it.
Here are two more things off my List for Maria's Scavenger hunt.

Castle No. 14 (Windsor castle from the river)
DSCF2397

Funfair No. 9 from the river trip

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Very cool. I've never seen Windsor Castle before. I really hate organizing things on the computer, so I definitely feel your pain.
Rinda

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye