Monday, January 10, 2011

scrapping again

I am so pleased that I have been scrapping again, I got so low and had no inspiration at all, but this week I have managed to do two digital layouts that I am pleased with the one that I have already shared and this one.
The Christmas Photo
this was done for the weekly challenge on UKScrappers and the criteria of the challenge
Use at least three patterned papers for some lovely layering :
Use some neglected die-cuts or make your own:
Dig something out of the pile of scraps on your desk and use it on your page:
Ink something with an ink pad you've hardly used:

I used four patterned papers cutting one with the scalloped edges, used the lace flower and shellac flower from the kit I had just made which was still on my programmes desktop

The journalling on the layout tells the story
A professional photograph taken for the youngest child’s first Christmas seems to have been a recurring theme with my family. When I received the photo of Daniel and Ben this year I immediately thought of the one I had of Helen and Neil, and when I came to do this layout I remembered the one of Alan and I

3 comments:

humel said...

It's a lovely layout - and what a lovely tradition! :-)

Anonymous said...

Glad your mojo came back. Hope it stays! Your layout is beautiful.

Karen said...

A really gorgeous LO Mary, good to see your mojo is back :)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye