Friday, January 21, 2011

AMAM

I've made my little minibook
And chose the theme with care
the pages made from envelopes
and photos place in there

My downfall is embellishing
I just don't seem to know
exactly what to put there
to make the pages flow

So although I love the making
and the photos are no trouble
when it come to the decoration
It somehow pricks my bubble






And talking of pricked bubbles I tried to make a raindrop with glossy accents but not sure whether it has worked.

Someone said this reminded her of The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady which rather pleased me so I think I am beginning to like this little book after all

4 comments:

Mrsjobee said...

It's beautiful - and a great theme too.

Carol said...

Great idea for your book, and some beautiful photos, lovely Mary.

Carol x

humel said...

It's really lovely - and I think the raindrops work, very clever :-)

Karen said...

Mary this is gorgeous, really pretty :) Its works really well with your nature photos, well done xxx

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye