Monday, January 31, 2011

Ramblings

Good morning bloggers, hope you have had a good weekend and a good January. My hasn't this month flown, it seems like yesterday that we were celebrating the new year.
I haven't done a great deal this month, either scrapping wise or anything else, so nothing much to share here, except this one digital layout using a sketch from Shimelle, I especially like this sketch because it uses two photos, something I find difficult to do, one photo, three photos or a collection, easy but two are so much harder to balance somehow. still enough waffling here it is
Mischief

I have plans in my head one to do as a paper and bits one using a sketch from the Pagemap collection. Now this lady, Becky Fleck, is so good at sketches that it is hard to imagine how she comes up with fresh ideas all the time but she does.

2 comments:

humel said...

He does look full of mischief! I love the warm colours of your kit, Mary :-)

shimelle said...

I love all those greens and fab textures - this came out lovely. Maybe we will get you to love the two photo option, lol! It is my favourite!! :)
I just wanted to let you know... your page is featured on this blog post:
http://www.shimelle.com/paper/917/scrapbooking-sketch-of-the-week/
Thanks so much for participating in the weekly sketch! (Sorry for being so late posting everyone's pages!)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye