Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dandelion

I have a rather tongue in cheek layout to share today. I did it for the weekly challenge on UKScrappers.
Challenge criteria
Draw your own sketch or use a website to find one you like I drew my own
sketch 16
Find an old sheet of Patterned Paper which you're not planning on using and alter it in some way so you will use it I found two pps I would never use and cut the flowers & leaves on Robo using a templates by SylviaF W and frogzone
Use a piece of ribbon I used narrow yellow gingham bordering the title
Use at least 1 piece of chipboard title is done with chipboard letters by My Minds Eye
My journalling is the tongue in cheek bit. I do like play on words and Dandelions look like a dandy lion to me. I have since discovered that the name dandelion should really be dentdelion (lion toothed) for the shape of the petals, but I like my explanation much better.
I have now done enough waffling (Trying to rival Mel) sorry Mel lol) here is the afore described layout
Dandelion

1 comment:

humel said...

lol!! I'll forgive you the waffling - and the reference to me!! - because it's such a lovely layout :-)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye