Monday, April 19, 2010

Scrapping Sunday

Today I have sat and scrapped away to my hearts content. It has been a weekend of Cyber Cropping over at Shimelle's and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. So without further to do here are the rest of the layouts I have digitally produced.

Happiness is..... was the criteria for this one

Happiness is 3 Darling Grandsons

My neighbourhood

Swindon's Queens Park

Using my own handwriting on a digital page. This was fun to learn how to do thanks to a great tutorial from Shimelle

Sleeping Beauty

Today I am thankful for learning new skills
and a lovely lamb steak I had for dinner today

2 comments:

Karen said...

Mary these LO's are really gorgeous, I especially love the one with your three gorgeous Grandson's on :)

Jane said...

some more beautiful layouts and digi too!!!! Love your work mary x

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye