Saturday, April 10, 2010

Out all day

Yes I have been out all day, didn't expect to be thought it would only be this morning at the crop, but my son phoned me up while I was there and asked me if I would like to go over and help them, as they are in the throws of moving house.
He picked me up from the crop and I have spent most of the afternoon playing with my grandson.
I only managed one layout at the crop this morning because I spent so much time fiddling around to see what I wanted to do with it. Never mind it is the first paper and glue one I have done for ages and the first one for my newest grandson's album.

Born to be Loved

and this one is for the first page I just wanted to do a pure white layout because it seemed perfect for a very new arrival.

Welcome

Today the weather has been absolutely gorgeous warm and sunny. When I arrived at my Son's Rufus was asleep outside in his recliner high chair so sweet I had to take a photo or two.


Today I am thankful for meeting up with my cropping friends
having time with my family
the lovely weather of course

3 comments:

gillyb's crafting blog said...

Mary, that LO with 'welcome' title is just beautiful - it's so classy and calm - absolutely stunning.

Gill

Barbara said...

Love the all white LO Mary. Stunning.

Karen said...

Lovely photos of DGS, he looks so cute and peaceful :)

Two really gorgeous LO's Mary, but I love the purity of the all white one, it is stunning :)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye