Friday, April 30, 2010

10 days to catch up on

Oh dear oh dear I haven't blogged for so long, not sure where to start.
I have been scrapping a lot because we had a Cyber Crop on UKScrappers over the last weekend so perhaps I will start by putting some of my pages up. Well the ones I am pleased with anyway. lol

My grandsons are always a good start and I really enjoy scrapping them. First off Rufus as I am able to get millions (a little exaggeration) of photos of him

Cheeky Face

Next one is Benjamin at 1 month old, Helen has only sent me these three of him so am champing at the bit for more.

Ben @ 1 Month

and not to leave my No.1 grandson out here is the latest photo of him.

Budding Maestro

As I have said I have a great number of photos of Rufus here is just a few of the latest layouts

It's MY cuppa teaAdorable

and here is the last layout I have done this time another digital one

My Babies DLO

1 comment:

Karen said...

Gosh Mary you have been busy, a gorgeous selection of LO's - they are all lovely :)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye