Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Saturday was not a good day for me I had to have one of my cats put to sleep, it was a hard decision to make but she had a growth and was by this time not able to eat. I don't think she was in any pain but obviously she was distressed.
I found by doing this LO of her it helped to relieve the trauma of it all.







On a lighter note I took this photo for my nature journal and I am really pleased with it. The journaling reads

We consider you a weed an invasive, gardener's nightmare, but when we look - really look into your heart you have such beauty, such delicateness, such feathery silkiness. There is an infinite amount of detail in each little seed that you can only have been created by our great creator God. He gave you your beauty, your strength and perseverance to enable you to withstand all that we can throw at you and still come out the victor

I think that there is a lesson there for us. With God as our Father we can have the victory over every adversity.









1 comment:

Sandie said...

Gorgeous layouts Mary, and very therapeutic for you too, which is what this hobby is all about in my opinion.

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye