Saturday, May 19, 2007

My Saturday

Today I have had fun, I have been out with a friend to Snazzy Bears, Thanks Sandie for taking me, and bought more papers to scrap with.
I know, I know, I have a lot of paper already that I have not yet found what to do with, but I LOVE PRETTY PAPERS.


This afternoon I have made the covers to a new Book of Me, I want to do one that is not digital but using real paper and ribbons and chipboard and all the lovely thing that are feely touchy.
These have been made using some material that I picked up at the sale on Thursday, I was going to make cushion covers with it but I decided that I would use some of it on these covers. The chipboard letters I painted to match the sweetpeas and added little mother of pearl beads and two butterfly beads. A little picture of me behind a chipboard frame, and ribbons on the bookrings complete the job. Now I just have to fill the pages inside.



No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye