Sunday, May 20, 2007

Satisfying Sunday

Hi folks

I feel I have had a satisfying Sunday. I was doing the multimedia at church this morning and for once nothing went wrong, and I was able to worship, normally I find it so difficult to really worship and remember to change the pages as necessary.


This afternoon I did the first page in my new Book of Me, things that I love about Scrapbooking really though I didn't give it a title. This page is certainly feely touchy as I have put fibres and wooden beads on it. (Note to self, get more beads when I go up to Skipton next week).





Yes I am going up there to see my Daughter and Son-in-Law. They are expecting their first child in 40 days time and its my first Grandchild too. Am I excited or am I EXCITED.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye