Friday, November 04, 2011

Nature's Calendar - Squirrel


I know I know this is not the first time I've put a squirrel on my nature calendar, but I think these little creatures are adorable and so amusing and clever. How anyone could call them vermin I really don't know, they give endless pleasure to all who watch them, which the shy red squirrel wouldn't do, you would be lucky to ever see them.
I'm sure that they are assessing whether I am friend or foe for they watch me as much as I watch them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooooh, my stepmom would give you a long tirade on why she does not like them... as a bird-watcher she gets upset that they eat the birdfeed, and "poop on my deck" in the process. She calls them filthy rats with fluffy tails. But I love watching them, just like you do!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye