On Sunday I went out to lunch with my son and family. We dined at a lovely pub in Marlborough, The Castle & Ball. Lovely meal and lovely atmosphere. There was a log fire burning which gave off a rich aroma and enhanced the feel good factor.
To keep Rufus amused while we waited Gemma and her Mum had a couple of dinosaur glove puppets, so photos just had to be taken.
I have used the best photo for this layout which is the first page using my November kit, mind you I added the dino paper from Basic Grey Archaic collection, I nearly added it in the first place but decided it wasn't enough like any of the kit we were counterfeiting, but of course I should have.
I found a way of using one of the floss threads that is a bit different. I wonder what other ideas any of us can come up with.
To make the flowers I punched scalloped circles with my 1" punch, snipped in towards the centre, inked the edges then spritzed with water this softens the cardstock and makes the ink bleed a little. Scrunch up the petals and leave to dry. Once dry open them up slightly prick a hole in the centre of two sets of petals and push a stamen through. I then pushed a hole in the page and threaded the end of the stamens through securing them with cellotape on the back.