Tuesday, October 04, 2011

A - Z of Me

A. Age: 70
B. Bed size: Double all to myself, except one of my cats is sharing it at the moment
C. Chore that you hate: Ironing sheets
D. Dogs: No I’m a cat person
E. Essential start to your day: cup of tea
F. Favourite colour: Purple
G. Gold or Silver: both
H. Height: 5’1.5” though I might has started to shrink
I. Instruments you play: none
J. Job title: Retired
K. Kids: A daughter and a son and three grandsons
L. Live: Wiltshire England
M. Mother’s name: Winifred Maud
N. Nicknames: Mary Buttons
O. Overnight hospital stays: 10 night when my daughter was born (nursing home) and 4 nights for my son’s birth. Veins stripped, I went in Thurs, op Friday, up Saturday and home Sunday
P. Pet peeves: People who let their dogs poo in public places and don’t pick it up
Q. Quote from a movie: ‘You’ve got mail’ (though that is not a spoken quote and is the title of the film) I just love the excitement and expectation when she see that on her screen
R. Right or left handed: left handed
S. Siblings: one brother
T. Tattoo: you must be joking
U. Underwear: of course (I don’t possess a red hat) *
V. Vegetable you hate: the much overrated Asparagus and olives (though they are really a fruit)
W. What makes you run late: the computer (once on hard to come off)
X. X-Rays you’ve had: shoulder, heel
Y. Yummy food that you make: Christmas Pudding moist and melting, and very rich
Z. Zoo animal: Ring Tailed Lemur

* old saying Red hat no drawers

2 comments:

humel said...

I'm loving seeing this list! I'm sharing mine tomorrow :) Great to get to know you better! xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

I also love lemurs! And it's fun to learn more about you.
Rinda

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye