Monday, October 31, 2011

A mini minibook & the weekly challenge

One of my teamies on UKScrappers found these instruction for making a mini minibook so I had to have a go.
here is my little book I am quite please with how it turned out but boy did it take a time. the actual construction was easy and quite quick it's the filling and choosing of photos that takes all the time.
Front & back coverPg 1
Pg 2Pg 3
pg 4pg 5
pg 6pg 7
pg 8pg 9
pg 10pg 11
Pg 12

As the minibook too so long to do I decided to do the weekly challenge, on UKScrappers, digitally
challenge criteria was to use a patterned paper for the background rather than plain cardstock, to add some bling and use 'time' in the title

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye