Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday Sketch

Good Good Friday Morning Blog friends
here is this week's sketch and it is taken from a page I've already done (I'll share this later today)



and a little extra to the challenge is to add something hidden, for instance extra journalling or additional photos.Do hope you enjoy this and will play along with me.

I've just come home from a Good Friday service and one of the songs we sang I really want to share with you so I found it on You Tube



do hope you play it, God Bless you all


1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I just got a couple of photos of Aria back from the developer and this sketch could work really well! Thanks for sharing,
Rinda

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye