Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Sketch

Good morning Blog friends here is my sketch for the week.



I'm away for the weekend on a Scrapping retreat so hope to be able to use my sketch there and perhaps incorporating one of the other challenges on UKScrappers.

I've just been over to Rinda's blog and that reminded me I have a self portrait to share. (Not taken on my iphone as I don't have one and my phone photos leave a lot to be desired) This was taken through the mirror at the hairdressers I really couldn't resist the urge to take it.
 

I've been busy during the week learning more and more things that I can do with my Robo machine.
I love the fact that I can create my own journalling blocks, stickers etc and through Robo print and cut them, I know it takes longer to do and is a bit fiddly getting the cutting area right some times as some designs need a lot of intricate cutting, but it feels good to be using my own unique things rather than bought items, and of course I can have an endless supply and get just the right words etc.

Today I am grateful for a bright morning for the sale yesterday
for the excitement of the coming weekend retreat
and for a takeaway shop just across the road which I often use on a Thursday.

3 comments:

Sian said...

What a great "real life" picture..that's what they call keepin' it real, I think :)

Have a great weekend

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love your self portrait! I have trouble with the ones in the mirror.
Rinda

Jimjams said...

LOL at that photo Mary - Oh my so funny (and brave to share)!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye