Monday, July 04, 2011

Back to digital pages

Well I seem to have migrated back to doing digital pages. Strange how I seems to go from one to the other ever so often. When I am doing paper scrapping I feel it is the perfect way to scrap, then my inspiration disappears and I can't do anything. I start to fiddle on the computer and find myself producing pages I am really pleased with.
Of course not being at home but 'oop north' with my daughter, I don't have access to my in real life stash so digi is the only way to go.
I did this one from photos taken last Thursday. Having fresh photos to scrap is so nice as I don't seem my daughter and family all that often.
Ding-a-ling

this one is for this week's challenge on UKScrappers.

one Photo
circles
doodles
brads or eyelets are the requirements.
Ben Bogle

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye