Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Today I walked into town so that I could be at my son's place to take delivery of a baby carriage, I got to his house at 8.15 am to find a card to say that they had tried to deliver at 7.45 so they had taken it to the local post office. OK I could collect it from there but I have no transport so needed to get a taxi.
What's the betting if I had got there at 7.30 the delivery would have eventually come at 5.00 in the afternoon.
still never mind I decided that as I had prepared to spend the day waiting in for it I would stay there and do a layout.
I have been taking photos in Borders for some time now so when I found a design in a magazine that used lots of photos I thought it was the perfect one for this.
The patterned papers were a free gift at the retreat I went on two weeks back and were the perfect colours to go with the photos.
Being at the top of town meant I could get to a craft shop very easily so just had to go and spend some money and I think for the very first time I have used something I bought on the day I bought it, the star brads

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye