Sunday, May 24, 2009

Colour My World White


Lovely and sunny today and I thought I had better capture my Snow Ball plant (really must find out what it's really called) before it goes over. OK found the name it is a Virburnum
Then I went out into the lane in the hope of photographing a cabbage white butterfly but they were too quick flitting around and never settling long enough.
My neighbours were out in force with their dogs and all of them white so I took their photos Hamish the westie and Molly the staffie, though Molly is very difficult to photograph because she prefers to come and practically push me over in her attempt to be fussed. Then two more westies arrive and Hamish goes off to meet them.
Daisies and cow parsley from the lane, aquilegia from my neighbour's garden and dandelion clock from mine.
The three items from indoors, my scales, slippers and my kitchen high chair which I thought may help me to scrap sitting down .

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye