Friday, May 22, 2009

Starbucks

Having done a layout of Borders I thought it was time to do one of Starbucks as the two go together in my book. This one was inspired by one of the pictures on the wall in the coffee shop inside Borders that I frequent, probably more than I should, but I love going up there with a magazine to read, one of life's little luxuries.

Some two or three years ago I wrote this poem

When I’m feeling blue
This is what I do
Take myself to Borders
In Starbucks place my orders
A coffee and a muffin
A mag. with lots of stuff in
Add an easy chair to sit in
What could be more fitting
To while away an hour or two
Till I’m no longer feeling blue

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye