Saturday, May 23, 2009

Punctuation Marks

Here is one of my silly poems hope it makes you smile


I'm not good at diction
Spellings not my strongest point
But worst of all by far is seems
My punctuation marks

I know where to put the comma
And maybe the full stop
But where oh where do I use
These other funny marks

I use a little curly thing
between the I and m
And when I shorten certain words
That help to make them scan

I've found it's best to never
Use any other sign
Then it's up to you to put them in
When reading through my rhyme

So here's my little ditty
done to make you smile
I hope that you can find the time
To answer in this style


No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye