Sunday, May 24, 2009

Now that I older I have gone ginger

Now that I’m older I have gone ginger
Dying my hair to match my mood
But I still like to wear
The deep pinks and purples
That don’t go with my hair
But I really don’t care

I go out into the lane and lay down on the grass
Taking photos of daisies and other small flowers
Giving the neighbours
Something to stare at
But I really don’t care
It matches my hair

I’ll take photos of building from different angles
Picking out a pattern that gives me a thrill
I get curious glances
From the folk who are passing
No I really don’t care
For it matches my hair

My own version of when I grow Old I will wear purple by Jenny Joseph

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye