Saturday, February 02, 2013

My life in numbers - January

Thought I would try this again see how far I get.

I bought one new camera it has a 33x zoom lens 18.2 mega pixels taken 359 photos on it discarded 69 of those as rubbish and a lot more ought to go.
I did 14 layouts and one minibook
had two eye test, the second one because I just couldn't get on with the new glasses, still waiting for the revised ones to come back.
Sorted 20 drawers and taken 4 or was it 5 big charity bags of stuff to the sale
 We had 4 inches of snow fall in one day here in Swindon 

 Built one snowgranny and one Snowcat


Drunk one glass of Whisky (truly only one glass or it may have been two cos I may have had one New Year's eve) :D

Today I am grateful for a bright sunny day even though it was cold 
discovering new things I can do on Robo now I have Silhouette Studio
Eating out which saved me cooking this evening

3 comments:

Kirsty.A said...

Good number. Where's the photo of your snowcat???

Jimjams said...

Only one whiskey?

AlliR said...

Great set of numbers Mary. I think I'm going to really enjoy doing this this year.

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye