Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Look Up/Look Down

I've been interested in what blogging friends have been doing with the look up/look down prompt so decided I would do one with the photo I took out of the bedroom window this morning



My black cats have dry food but they tend to crunch them and leave the crumbs so every now and then I put them out for the wild life, this usually happens at night but today I put it out this morning and the magpie arrived and it was great to see him pondering if it was safe to land before swooping down on the food. I also had a blackbird enjoying the food.

I did the weekly challenge today another page for my Florida Holiday album. When we visited Legoland the bit I loved the best was the miniature buildings in Miniland. I had so many photos of it as both Neil & I took photos and although I made a double page and used 8 photographs there are still more that I haven't used.

Challenge criteria was to use a Shakespeare quotation, green & Pearls, I struggle with the Bard as I don't understand his writing but realised that all the world would fit Miniland

All the World page 1

All the World page 2

Today I am grateful for a warm home and not having to go out in the cold

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love your look up/look down. Glad you've joined the party!
Rinda

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye