Saturday, December 31, 2011

Nature's Calendar - Death & Life


On this last day of 2011 I wanted to represent the dying of the old year and the birth of the new.
The empty seed heads of the cow parsley, the year gone, finished, flown. Then my favourite little tree, planted outside a garden, in bud and beginning to show it's spring colours, new life, new beginning, fresh hope, awakening.

For all those who visit my blog I want to wish you a Good New Year. May you find hope in every day, a silver lining even through the darkest clouds and a lightning in your spirit when the sun is shining brightly in your life.
God Bless you all.

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

God Bless You too Mary! I've been so busy, but I'm glad to pop back to your blog on the final day of the year, to wish you a very Happy New Year for 2012!
I have loved seeing your year of lovely nature photos. Such a gorgeous variety of things to see - some of which I would never have noticed without your clever camera.

Anonymous said...

God's blessings on you, too, Mary. I have *so* enjoyed visiting your blog and seeing your photos. thank you for sharing them!!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye