Monday, December 19, 2011

JYC Days 13-15

Logo

I'm still struggling to catch up and think this is going to end up as a mainly digital journal again. Still here are the next 3 pages
13th Dec Christmas Shopping

14th Homemade Decoration

15th Growing Gift

I've also done the weekly challenge on UKScrappers. We had a lovely muted colour palette to use and it was absolutely perfect for the photo I took only yesterday morning when we had a hard frost.
In the Bleak Mid Winter

Today I have packed my case and all the presents ready for my trip up to Skipton.
I still have a little bit of tidying up to do, did I say little bit, oops quite a bit really so that is my job for tomorrow. Hopefully I will not have to go out at all and can get it all done.

today I am thankful for not having to wait for the bus in both directions
for finding my Mojo even if it is only for digi scrapping
and for my three feline companions (do hope they behave themselves while I away)

I brought a basket of plants home for a present for my neighbour, I rolled the carrier bag down carefully so I could remove the basket without damaging the plants. Muffin found it and decided it was a perfect place to be.
DSCF6161DSCF6159

Mittens wanted to try it so tried to encourage Muffin out to no avail
DSCF6158

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye