Monday, April 04, 2011

Make Me Smile

I'm going to try and find something that makes me smile or giggle each day, because laughter is a great medicine.
Today I have been looking after my 19month old grandson because his parents have just moved house and it is difficult to do anything with Rufus around. As usual I have taken photos this one made me giggle.
Of course with a camera having buttons it's a great attraction for Rufus and with my help he took some self portraits. I love it when children do this

3 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Oh he's so cute!!! Lucky for you to have a sweet little grandson to brighten the day!

And I wanted to tell you that I love the photo you use for your profile picture with you and your cat! :o) I'm a cat girl myself!

Karen said...

Great photos Mary, he looks such a cutie :)

humel said...

These are the sweetest self-portraits!! Have you scrapped them yet? xx

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye