Sunday, August 22, 2010

Scrapping Challenge

I can't resist a scrapping challenge especially when it seems almost impossible to do it digitally. This challenge was to take two of your worst papers that you really don't know what to do with and what's more they clash. Not so easy when I make all my own papers but I found two that I made in 2008 when I was throwing paint onto a plain white background and then pushing them around to mix them up a bit, all done on PaintShopPro, so yes still digital.

Here are the two papers















and this is what I made of it, I used the papers sparingly cutting petals and borders from both of them.
Cats' Eyes

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

No offence but, those give the word ugly a whole different meaning ;) You are very brave to attempt to use them and congratulations on doing it so well! Who'd have thought :)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye