Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Perfect Scrapping Weather

It is cold wet and windy outside but perfect scrapping weather. Brought my laptop back into the lounge so I can scrap in comfort, and watch TV at the same time if I want to.
I have had some photos sitting on a page for a couple of months and just could not make them work right until I saw a digital layout that really inspired me. Isn't it great that we can be inspired by others works and it is perfectly acceptable to scraplift, in fact it is an honour if someone does scraplift your work so I say thank you to Linda for the inspiration her layout gave me.

Capture the moment

On Monday I was at our local crop and for the first time in months I have done a page with paper and elements that I am really pleased with. This is one for my daughter's wedding album which will eventually go to her but at the moment I am keeping it

A Toast to the horse

I am so fortunate in the haberdashery shop I frequent as they have some really beautiful wide lace and just a small amount is perfect for my pages.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye