Sunday, August 15, 2010

Last day of the Summer Cyber Crop.


SUNDAY 15TH AUGUST 2010

I could so easily have stayed in and scrapped this morning but I made the decision to go to church as usual. I am so glad I did, I have felt God's blessing all day long, and enjoyed worshipping Him in the midst of my brothers and sister in the Lord.

This afternoon I have been scrapping again and managed to do three more layouts today.
first one here is done for today's sketch challenge and I used two of the photographs taken yesterday.
Sparrows in the hedgerow

this next one is a quadrant challenge. for this I used a photograph that really I should have discarded as it was such poor quality; taken into the light so that Andy and Ben were not very visible, but with a little photo manipulation, making it sepia, altering the brightness and cropping out the clutter of the room, I have a photo I really like and a layout I am pleased with.
Father & Son a special bond

The last one I did today was the first challenge of the day that of stamping. Well for me digi stamping means roughening the image up a bit by putting a patterned transparency over it. For this I googled a cartoon sheep, and removing all barring the outline. I thought he was a cute little feller
Skipton Sheep Fair

1 comment:

Karen said...

Mary these LO's are all gorgeous - well done for doing so well with Shimelles CC xxx

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye