Saturday, August 28, 2010

FAVOURITES

Good morning, I thought I would start my blog today with my favourite breakfast, not the usual full English or American type breakfast, not even cereal or a boiled egg; no for me, my favourite is Crumpets, one with mushrooms cooked in butter the other with a sharp marmalade, yummy, and all this washed down with a strong cup of coffee.


I always have a dictionary near to hand, for even though the computer will tell me when I have spelt a word wrong it doesn't give me the definition and I love to find out where words come from and their true meaning

Isn't our English language crazy and very amusing at times.



This morning I am thankful for food I love
and a good book to read, well the dictionary is a great book with lots of things to amuse

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye