Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Season Album

Just a few pages from my Christmas season album

Meeting Santa

Lion

December Sky

Cat in a hat

Twinkling

I also want to do a page with this photo, such a stormy day yesterday that my umbrella  has completely had it, metal twisted and cover hanging on by threads
The weather outside is frightful
title has got to be The Weather outside is Frightful but I don't have a fire to finish the line :-D

have a good Christmas Eve everyone.

Today I am grateful for the weather calming down and the sight of the big yellow ball in the sky
for family to spend Christmas with
for all the goodies ready to take over to the family

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Your sausage rolls look easy and yummy! I got a photo printer and hope to do some December Daily pages this week.
Rinda

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye