Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Learn Something New Everyday


I really ought to get back to blogging everyday as again I have lots of pages to share.


SATURDAY was a rubbish day
21st Tomorrow is another day

SUNDAY was far better and Pamela managed to get onto the internet and to get the You Tube that Paul wanted for the beginning of the service. We had a good service and afterwards Neil picked me up for a good old family Sunday Roast
22nd Sunday Roast

MONDAY was the start of a new venture at church, a group for young mums to be and those with babies up to one year of age. Ann had realised when her daughter's son was born that the support we all enjoyed for the health visitors and clinics was no longer available and mums were left to struggle through. We only had two at this first one but hopefully the word will get round and more will come in the weeks ahead.
23rd Bumps & Babes

TUESDAY is my craft club morning at the Library, we do have such a laugh, I didn't know what to take to do this week as I had finished the weekly challenge from UKScrappers, so I just took some pens and pencils and paper, I've been trying to do zentangles but mine always end up as doodles
DSC03312
I took a close up photo of this and played around with it on Paint Shop Pro, changing the background to black and then reducing it till I had it small enough to make a border for today's page.
I had been talking about the little owls I had seen on Pinterest and decided it was time to make one rather than just admiring them.
24th Little Owl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I do have the weekly challenge page to share. One of the criteria was to scrap something different like what you do everyday so I did a page of my Friday this week. 
An ordinary day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had a heavy mist Tuesday morning which made for some spectacular spiders webs apologies to those of you who don't like spiders
DSC03309DSC03308
the next ones don't have spiders in residence
DSC03306 DSC03305

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I am grateful for getting the three pages done ie having a scrapping day
for being able to turn the rest of the vegetable soup I had lunch time into a tasty curry for tonight very enjoyable it was too


2 comments:

AlliR said...

More great pages Mary, and the spiders have been real whoppers lately have they?!

Shirley said...

Lovely pages Mary. The spiders really have been busy this year!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye