Sunday, September 22, 2013

Learn Something New every day

Another catch up on my pages 16th - 20th

16th Inner Prompting

I said I wouldn't try any new crafts that were not going to fit on a scrapbook page, but I did lol
17th Learning something new

each month at the hairdressers I thumb through magazines and am inspired by what I find there, I take photos of pages, bring them home, download them onto my computer and that is where they languish, I never seem to act on the inspirations but today I rectified this and made the bicycle paper and also took the colour combo from this lovely painted chest.
 18th Inspirations

The prompt for the 19th was changes and how we approach them, well I just had to use this photo and the journalling on the page says it all.
19th Nothing Really Changes

Prompt for the 20th 'what is your signature'? 'what makes others say "I saw this and though of you". As this had happened to me only the previous day I knew exactly what I was going to do. Shimelle suggested that we put ourselves in the picture today so I made sure I was wearing my favourite colour, purple, and I added lots of purple to my page
 20th They saw this and thought of me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I am grateful  
A lovely, lively service at church
for Sunday roast at Neil & Gemma's, it is so lovely to be in company for a meal and not to have to cook it myself



1 comment:

Sian said...

When I go to the hairdressers on Thursday I'll be thinking of you! Sometimes I'm sorely tempted to slip a magazine page into my bag if I see something inspiring. Haven't succumbed yet..

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye